Understand how to invest in Bitcoin, Altcoins and the best blockchain technologies.
Each guide shares how to successfully and easily buy cryptocurrency as well as providing step-by-step investment strategies and research tips.
Be part of the biggest wealth transfer in recent history and learn from those who have involved in crypto for years 👇
- How to Research Cryptocurrency [Find New Cryptocurrencies for Investment]by Brad WardIn today’s digital age, investing in cryptocurrency has become one of the hottest topics in the financial world. With its increasing popularity and potential for high returns, it’s no wonder that more … Read more
- How To Use Opensea.io: Step by Step Guideby Brad WardOpensea.io is a blockchain-based marketplace for buying and selling digital assets. It is a revolutionary platform that allows users to easily trade cryptographically unique digital items, such as game items, artwork, and … Read more
- What Are NFTs In Crypto + Investing Tipsby Brad WardThe world of cryptocurrency has changed the way we think about money, and more and more people are turning to cryptocurrencies to make investments and grow their wealth. One of the most … Read more
- How To Use Coinbase Wallet: Store, Send & Receive Cryptocurrencyby Brad WardCoinbase exchange is one of the most popular and secure cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of services, including wallet management. This guide will help you get started … Read more
- Cryptocurrency Market Cycles Explained by Brad WardCryptocurrency investing strategies for beginners will always begin with understanding cryptocurrency market cycles and how they work. Once investors learn how the market works, the difference between bear and bull markets and … Read more
- How To Earn Passive Income With Cryptocurrency UKby Brad WardUsing your cryptocurrency to earn passive income is a fruitful way to make money on your idle digital assets. There are many ways to put your cryptocurrency to work, and throughout this … Read more
- 8 Best Crypto Investing Strategies For Beginners by Brad WardThe cryptocurrency market has grown 9.7x in the last 18 months (from March 2020 to January 2022). The exponential growth of crypto is attracting countries, the world’s biggest banks and investment funds, … Read more
- Best Crypto Wallets UK [2023 Software & Hardware]by Brad WardWe list the best crypto wallets in 2023 for beginner and advanced investors. Learning how to invest in cryptocurrency is more than just buying. How to store to store your crypto is fundamental … Read more
- Long Term Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy [Hodl Method]by Brad WardThere are many different ways to invest in cryptocurrency UK. However, one of the most effective has been long term crypto investing, which has been proven very profitable. It’s important to understand … Read more
- Dollar-Cost Average (DCA) Investing In Cryptocurrency by Brad WardDollar-cost averaging or DCA investing is a regular periodic payment into an investment. So you invest the same amount of money each week/month into a particular asset. Dollar-cost averaging is one of … Read more
- Pick-And-Shovel Investing For Cryptocurrency [Explained]by Brad WardInvesting in the picks and shovels using the pick-and-shovel play for crypto has created some of the highest returns of any cryptocurrency investment. Cryptocurrency ecosystems is where investors and researchers find … Read more
- 3 Best VPNs To Use When Buying Crypto by Brad WardPrivacy is a hot topic within the Cryptocurrency community. Investing in Cryptocurrency in UK comes with risks with it being an emerging market. The best Cryptocurrency investing platforms and exchanges can see … Read more
- Altcoin Investment Strategy [How To Invest In Altcoins 2023]by Brad WardInvesting in cryptocurrency UK, can be done using several different strategies. One of them is Altcoin investing, which is perhaps the most well-known in the market right now. Why? Because cryptocurrencies like … Read more
UK Cryptocurrency Investing Insights
Is It Safe To Invest In Cryptocurrency UK?
Investing in cryptocurrency in the UK comes with a certain amount of risk, as with any investment, like stocks or shares. However, the upside and downside of investing in cryptocurrency can be much greater. For example, cryptocurrency can be extremely profitable in terms of returns.
Cryptocurrency is a good investment for those who wish to gain further insight and education into digital currency. There’s also a lot of major banks and investment brokers offering cryptocurrency to their clients such as JP Morgan.
Paypal, Twitter, Tesla and more are also investing in cryptocurrency. But it’s always important to do your own research.
One of the main issues facing new investors is the amount of blockchain projects launching tokens and potential investment opportunities. This is why it’s important to follow crypto investment strategies for beginners and start with a small amount of money.
There’s a lot of news about hacks and scams, which do happen. Although this is rare. Make sure you have your own software or hardware wallet so you can store your digital assets safely. We have a guide on the
best crypto wallets to use in 2022.
It’s also a good idea to get a crypto VPN to allow your internet browsing to be hidden. This is a great way to stop any targeted attacks on your online wallets.
Why Invest In Cryptocurrency 2023
Cryptocurrency offers investors a safe store of value. What does this mean? Unlike normal ‘fiat’ money, most cryptocurrencies have a limited supply, which is organised by mathematical algorithms. Therefore cryptocurrencies are bulletproof against inflation.
When a cryptocurrency is deflationary that means it becomes much more valuable than normal money because it is not affected by inflation, bank failures, government tax and so on.
Another reason is the emerging blockchain and transformative technology behind cryptocurrencies are being adopted worldwide as a solution and improvement to many industries. Shipping, supply chains, banking, mobility to name a few.
Transformative technologies have always been a great investment, especially for those who believe in the future of the technology.
Is Cryptocurrency A Good Investment?
Yes, cryptocurrency is a good investment for those who are willing to accept the risks and who believe in the future of digital currencies and blockchain technology.
However, perhaps the biggest advantage to investing in cryptocurrency for those in the UK is the major upside potential. For example, in just a couple of years Bitcoin has increased from 100 dollars per coin to over 60,000 dollars per coin. With this in mind, many are calling for Bitcoin to replace gold as a store of value, which would put it as 500,000 dollars per coin. Some experts and analysts believe that it will go much higher.
However, there are over 2000 different cryptocurrencies with lots of potential upside, even greater upside than Bitcoin as they have a lower market cap and therefore much more room to grow.
Transformative technology coupled with new narratives like gaming, NFTs, social tokens, data and metaverse projects, it’s hard to say cryptocurrency isn’t a good investment.
When Is The Best Time to Invest In Cryptocurrency?
The best time to invest in cryptocurrency all depends on the type of investor you are and how well you understand cryptocurrency market cycles. For example, if you’re employing a long term crypto investment strategy who wants to hold cryptocurrency for a long time and dollar cost average invest then the best time is now.
Being a long term cryptocurrency investor and dollar cost averaging in crypto investments helps you take some risk off the table. Why? Because short term price fluctuations will not affect your overall strategy and this will take all the emotion from your investing method. If you believe the price of your crypto will increase over the next 5,10,15 years then there is no best time because your DCA investing will level the entry price in the long term.
However, if you are a short term investor, scalp or swing trader then your entry price is very important. This is not for beginners. This type of trading or investing is for those who have experience analysing financial markets, have some insider information and can perform on-chain or technical analysis. For this type of investor or trader then the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is when the price decreases towards the support line.
The cryptocurrency market is volatile and usually goes in market cycles. This is much more advanced but the gist of it is some experts believe that every fours years (after the Bitcoin halving) the market begins to increase in value. This is described as a bull market. However, when there isn’t much positive price action and investing metrics are low this is known as a bear market. The best time to invest in cryptocurrency is during a bear market. Why? Because these prices are at their lowest.
Is Cryptocurrency Legal In The UK?
Yes. There is no prohibition or ban on buying or selling cryptocurrency in the UK.
What Cryptocurrency Should You Buy?
The top 20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalisation is the best place to start. These are considered large caps and are generally safe investments with plenty of transactions with working products and adopted technology. However the higher the market cap the less room it has to grow. Although they can still provide fantastic returns.
Then there are medium and low caps. This is what we would call an altcoin investment strategy. These can be described as emerging technologies which have yet to hit the mainstream. This is a little more risk than large caps but offer a much higher potential returns. It’s important in cryptocurrency investing to ‘get in early’ so looking at medium and low caps gives you the opportunity to get in early while being able to get a feel for the technology, the community, the team and what problems they are trying to solve.
And finally there’s micro caps. Micro caps are much more risky but the returns can be life-changing. These are cryptocurrencies at the very start of their journey, so investing in a micro cap is certainly the place to ‘get in early’. Top crypto researchers are able to find cryptos that at micro cap level then end up being medium or large caps, which is where the real returns come into play.
Micro-cap investing is when you find cryptocurrencies with smaller market caps within a bigger cryptocurrencies ecosystem. This is called the
crypto picks and shovels investing method. For example, investing in crypto x from the Cosmos ecosystem.
So, what cryptocurrency should you buy? It’s always a good idea to build a portfolio of large to micro cap, which gives you the chance to take some risk off the table while also being in some of the more volatile assets. You should spread your capital out according to the risk you’re willing to take.
Can You Lose Money on Cryptocurrency?
Yes, of course. Like any investment there’s a risk of losing money when investing in crypto. For example, the obvious one is investing in the wrong cryptocurrency. It’s important to do your own research and make sure you don’t jump on the bandwagon. Social media and the hype around certain cryptos moves so fast, it’s important to take your time, do your research and make your move accordingly.
Make sure to arrange your portfolio so that you have low risk and high market cap cryptos to balance out your portfolio. Bitcoin is the primary asset and should be the first investment for anyone looking to build a cryptocurrency portfolio.
Other ways you can lose money are scams and hackers. Anyone can make a cryptocurrency so make sure you have researched thoroughly. If you’re using a software and digital wallet make sure to add 2-step verifications and keep your private keys and passwords safe. Never give your password or private keys to anyone and do not enter conversations with random people on twitter or phishing emails.
Can You Spend Cryptocurrency In The UK?
There are plenty of ways to spend your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Although the technology is emerging and can be alien to some. Visa and Mastercard both have integrations with crypto. So wherever Visa is accepted you can spend your crypto.
You can spend your cryptocurrency using crypto debit cards. For example, Crypto.com has its own debit card and many other exchanges and layer 1 projects are also following suit.
There are also companies that accept direct cryptocurrency payments such as Paypal and Shopify. And finally, recently Twitter has introduced peer-to-peer Bitcoin payments as a ‘tipping’ feature. This means that you can send Bitcoin to your friends.
It’s clear to see the integration and adoption of Bitcoin and crypto is having an impact on accessibility and increasing the ways to spend it.
Does Cryptocurrency Have A Future?
The cryptocurrency market has grown exponentially over the past 10 years. According to macro analysts, cryptocurrency is growing faster than the rate of the internet in the early 90s. What does this mean? It means that the amount of users adopting cryptocurrency has surpassed the rate at which the internet was being adopted.
Right now, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is understood by the minority. However, the amount of people investing and learning about crypto is growing.
Does cryptocurrency have a future? Yes, the main question is how far can it go. Blockchain technology is aiming to replace traditional banks and disrupt many other industries. Cryptocurrency had a breakthrough year in 2021 with institutional investors spending billions to own a piece of the pie.
Where Can I Purchase Cryptocurrency In the UK?
There are many different platforms to purchase cryptocurrency in the UK. Some of the best places to buy cryptocurrency include Coinbase, Swissborg and Revelout. Each platform offers many different tokens, yield accounts to make interest on your digital assets and have their own wallets.
The three exchanges mentioned above have excellent UI and are an ideal place to start investing in cryptocurrency UK. Investors will have to complete KYC in order to participate. Once identity is verified you can connect your bank account and start to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
The main drawback with centralised exchanges is the fees and the choice of cryptocurrency you can buy. The majority of cryptocurrencies to invest in on Coinbase, for example, are large caps and well-established projects.
However, for those looking to find medium to micro caps, which are a little more risky but with much more room to grow then using a DEX (decentralised exchange) such as Uniswap and Pancake Swap are better options. Using a DEX allows you to access a much larger amount of cryptocurrencies to invest in. This is where investors will find the small and micro cap crypto gems that have lots of room to grow and create life-changing wealth.
To use a DEX there are a few moving parts. But the main part is to connect your digital wallet and make sure to choose the right contract and then swap it. There will be a small fee to pay but this shouldn’t be too much of a concern given the potential of the crypto you are investing in.
How Much Should I Invest In Cryptocurrency?
The very simple answer here is to only invest what you can afford to lose. There is no set amount you should invest, it’s about how comfortable you are with the amount you put on the table.
Lump sum investing is when you invest a certain amount of cash all at one go. There are positives and negatives to this, mainly being it’s very hard to time the market for the perfect entry.
One of the best investing methods is dollar cost averaging. This means investing an amount of money periodically. This allows you to use your salary each month to invest in cryptocurrency. Doing this means short term price fluctuations don’t have as much of an impact and it also means you don’t have to grab the perfect market entry. Even the best investors can’t time the market.
How to Invest In Cryptocurrency UK
To invest in cryptocurrency, decide what type of investor you want to be. Are you in for the long term or short term? Do you want to invest or trade? Do you want to be involved daily or weekly or just buy and leave it. All of these factors will depend on how you invest in crypto and what type of exchanges and investing platforms you will use.
However, some basic rules of thumb for learning how to invest in cryptocurrency UK is:
– Digital wallet / hardware wallet
– Credit or debit card
– Select an exchange either centralised or decentralised
– Portfolio tracker
– Set up emails or alerts for cryptocurrency news
– How to earn passive income with cryptocurrency
The Best Cryptocurrency Information For UK Investors
Are you searching for clear and concise information and guides to help you invest in cryptocurrency in 2022? Cryptocurrency Invest aims to provide the best and most in-depth reviews to enable UK cryptocurrency investors navigate the market and make the best investment choices. We explain the best cryptocurrency investing strategies and provide snackable content to help you on your investing journey.
What Is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a new and unique kind of internet money, which can be referred to as ‘coins’. A coin is like having a stock or share within a certain cryptocurrency project. You can use cryptocurrency to buy things online or send instantly and privately to peers.
Each project’s coin or crypto has different use cases. For example, some allow you to engage with the project using the coin, some allow you to stake your crypto to earn interest and the list goes on.
As well as acting as a new type of internet money cryptocurrency is also a very popular form of investment for many people with extremely large returns. For example, if you invested £5 in Bitcoin in 2009 it would be worth £230,000 in 2022.
This website explains how to invest in Bitcoin with step by step guides and investing advice. Cryptocurrency Invest also lists the most popular cryptocurrency to invest in for 2022.
Why Should You Invest In Cryptocurrency?
The adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency has appreciated over time and will continue to do so. There are some highly profitable crypto investments to be made right now.
Giant technology and financial firms like Paypal, Twitter and Tesla have all integrated with cryptocurrency, meaning that real world adoption and lots of money is flowing into the space.
What does this mean? It means the more real world adoption crypto gets the higher the value will go. Right now cryptocurrency is being adopted faster than the internet in the 1990s, the space has unlimited growth behind it, giving investors the perfect opportunity to grow their wealth.
Today the majority of buying and selling cryptocurrency like Bitcoin takes place on exchanges like Coinbase. These platforms have their own apps and are extremely safe and secure, much like platforms where people buy stocks and shares.